Where is Spooky Southcoast?

This is a question that has been googled several times this week. The answer is they are still here and live on most Saturday Nights. Baseball has taken a few Saturdays. There are a couple of reasons they are not up to date here: 1) Due to Thunder Storms in my area I did miss 1 show and the last show due to a change in code of the player at WBSM kept kicking me off air and stopping the recording and finally I was out of town and the power went off which did not allow the recording.

The shows have been recorded by the guys on a new backup system of theirs so keep watch here and itunes for the release of the missed episodes. I have made changes on my end as well for the recordings here. Hopefully everything will be back to normal starting this week.

0 comments: