SPOOKY SOUTHCOAST RADIO 03-07-09

Hello everyone I hope you guys had a great week. I have been busy with my new venture OUR HISTORY PROJECT. If you have time stop by and give it a look. I am looking for a hard critique of the flow, look and feel as much as anything. Also, there is a section in Our History Project new forum for the Paranormal and I would love some stories.

I did not have time this weekend to re-record it as usual so this week is a large file, just over 87MB. I will dub it again sometime this week and replace it with a smaller one if you think it is too large to download.

If you like it better let me know that as well.

Take care,

- Craig

Show Notes:

3.07.09: Are you trying to use some of those casting websites to get yourself a spot on a paranormal reality show? We'll talk to reality TV vet Tiffany Johnson, and others, as we explore the idea of casting paranormal programming in this manner. Be sure to call in with your thoughts and experiences in reality television!









Lenght: 1:35

Size: 87.3MB

Download the Show.

0 comments: