New Paranormal Board

Our History Project is a new venture which I have started. It is a Nonprofit Corporation and will be a weekly podcast show. One per week at the present time but we have plans for at least three shows per week in the future.

You can get to it by ourhistoryproject.com, .org, .net or .us.

You can read our Mission page to learn all about the project. I have all our goals and visions.

We have our site up and running so please give it a visit and see all the things going on over there. Visit our Forum too, it is up and running and it needs people on it. It is about a week old and I do have a section there for the Paranormal. I would love to have your Stories, Myths, Ledgends, Wives Tales or anything else you can think of that would fit.

We share the world so anyone can come in and join, but the site is primaraly United States History.

The first show is set for the 28th. Be watching for us.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds very interesting =] I love history and being from outside the U.S. I am very curious about it. I'll be sure to check it out.