OHP - Peter Limburg - Deceived: The Story of the Donner Party

I thought some of you would enjoy this one.

Author and friend Mr. Peter Limburg joins us this week to talk about the perils of the Donner Party. This is a tale you don’t want to miss. You may have heard the story before, and I believe it was in elementary school when I first heard this tale, but if you are like me I never have heard the whole story. The first epic that told of human consumption was and has always been a grizzly tale, at least in my mind.

However, hearing the story unfold you will discover new dimensions to this tale, one of deception, greed, hardships, trusts and mistrusts, courage, stupidity and fate. As I said, this is one you do not want to miss. Hear this story, learn what happened and also learn that a bad discussion can change your life forever. Deceived: The true story of the Donner Party can be found in hardcover and Kindle editions on Amazon.com.

Lenght: 67:43

Size: 23MB



Download this episode (right click and save)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Craig
been a while I didn't stop by for a listen - just thought I'd should drop a line - I know feedback matters.
thank you so much for doing this. I'm not American but I've always been interested in history and to have it in such a friendly format is really a joy.
this episode was really interesting - I had heard about the case and to finally learn more about it was great.
keep up the good job!