SPOOKY SOUTHCOAST RADIO 06-20-09

I want to thank the Spooky Southcoast Crew for having me on as a guest in the first hour to talk about Our History Project. Since I was on the show the show was recorded from the live stream and it was cliped 20 minutes at the begining due to the after game show.

Next I want to thank you for putting up with my feeds here. I have only been putting the OHP shows here that I think would intrest you. If by chance you have an idea for the show (a topic you want to hear) let me know.

Elizabeth Russell also joined the crew to talk about some exciting new ways that now everyone to can take a class and get involved with the Bay State Paranormal Center. Thats right you can see and interact from your home anywhere in the world. How cool is that?

Lenght :1:25

Size: 24MB










Download the show.

0 comments: