SPOOKY SOUTHCOAST RADIO 05-23-09

Ok folks, it's here and not too rough. Just remember I'm doing it for free(lol). If you come to a place and it seems to pause just let it run it's not your device. I knocked out what I could but the voice pattern was different from this feed so I'm sure there are lags somewhere and may be many. Good news is that most all of it is there. The buffer onlines got me a few times.


Show Notes:
We have to wait for the Red Sox and the postgame show to end, but then we'll be joined by Rob Conover. Rob will talk with us about his paranormal investigations and how he helps spirits move into the light.

Also, Spooky TV will be on the air as well!

For those who have not tuned into the tv side of the show I will say that it was fun, a little scary, but fun. Seriously if you haven't had the chance do.










Download the show.

0 comments: