Is it History or Histroy

I know a lot of educators will be viewing the sites and blogs over the course of time and misspellings are often looked down upon. That being said I think we should explain why you see it spelled both ways through out our main web addresses.

I have been a web master for a number of years now and while spelling is not one of my strong suits it has been done on purpose. It may not make since to some but it is a strategy that works.

On Feb. 27th I bought the space for the site. The first posting on the site was on or about March 9th, 2009. We had a zero (0) ranking in any search engine. Today is April 3rd and we now hold 5 out of 10 slots on the first page in the google search engine out of (tonight's search)77,900,000 in one search and 98,700,000 in another.

The strategies between hosts, hostings, forums, blogs and podcast are working. In less than 1 month (4 weeks, 3 really) we have increased from 0 in any search to the front page of them all to the tune of at least 77 Million steps. That is a long way for anyone to go.

It may have not been grammatically correct but it did get the job done.

I will keep the proper name from now on.

0 comments: