SPOOKY SOUTHCAOST RADIO 2-14-09

Don't forget to contact WBSM about letting the guys host the show online during March Basketball. Details on who and even the text to send is in my last post. I have tried to make it super easy, so take the 3 minutes and send it in please.

Show Notes:

After spending Valentine's Day with the person of your dreams, tune into "Spooky Southcoast" to learn more about nightmares. With guest co-host Jeff Belanger making his montly visit, we'll talk about sleep paralysis and the power of nightmares with the guys from Soul Smack, Paul Taitt and Andrew Barnes. They've produced the shocking new documentary "Your Worst Nightmare: Supernatural Assault," and you won't believe what they've discovered may be attacking us in our sleep! Be sure to check out the trailer on their website.


Lenght: 1:39

Size: 39MB









Download the show. Right click and "Save Target As".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woot!
thank you as always
I actually did tune in last night but I was multi-tasking so I didn't pay much attention

ty ty have a great week =]

Craig said...

I know what you mean. We were actually home last night too but I was busy playing with the kids and watching movies. No school this week so they are going crazy and staying up late.

Did you send in your request btw?

Anonymous said...

I opened the url to do it, but I'm not sure my vote would count as I'm not in the US - would it?

Craig said...

It sure would, what we are asking is for the stream beyond thier signal to be used to reach this shows audience, that being us. And, inturn may make them realize that they have a Larger one than they had thought. Which could make it more appealing to advertisers, which mean more money. Just think (and I don't know) but Spooky Southcoast could be reaching as large of an listenership online as they do locally. If it were my business I sure would like to hear that.

Go ahead and do it, I registerd mine and I'm in McDonough, GA, so I'm not in thier local target area either. Lets see what happens. I suspects they will hear coins dropping both ways.