SPOOKY SOUTHCOAST RADIO 01-03-09 - BEST OF SHOW

It seems the NFL (American Football) took SSC's spot tonight with the playoffs. I miss the show but I'll dig back in the archieves for some classics. I found 2 that I could not make my mind up on, so what the heck I'll put them both up and you can pick one or listen to them both.

Also if you did not catch it the show from the 12/6/08 was posted and you can find it below.

The first one is the first show with Christopher Balzano 03/18/06.

The show notes:
Guest: Christopher Balzano. Topic: Paranormal Massachusetts. We discuss all aspects of Massachusetts' haunted history, with Chris, who is the administrator of the Massachusetts Paranormal Crossroads website.

Lenght: 1:25

Size: 20MB










Download the show. Right click and "Save Target As".


The second one is Pirates and the Paranormal. I don't remember this one which means: it was really bad, my memory is just short, or I never heard it. Either way I'll give it a try.

Show Notes:
Guest: Kat McNiff. Guest host: "Lucky." Kat fills us in on the pirate history of New England, and shares some pirate ghost stories as well. 05/19/07

Time 1:51

Size: 26MB










Download the show. Right click and "Save Target As".

0 comments: