SPOOKY SOUTHCOAST RADIO 12-06-08

Due to “technical stupidity” the show was not recorded this week. I did have a nice 6 hours of a microphone recording of an empty house. Good news: No ghosts, demons or burglars!

In all seriousness I had been cutting audio for my book and forgot to switch the software back to the internal feed. Sorry.

I will keep watch and when the guys post the show on their site I’ll put it up here as well. In the mean time we can do a best of show. I picked the "Bell Witch Show" from May 26th, 2006. It was one of my favorites due to the fact that I had family in Tennessee and had grown up with this tale/legend.


BEST OF SPOOKY SOUTHCOAST RADIO SPECIAL:
MAY 26, 2006










Show notes:

"Spooky Southcoast" for May 27, 2006. Guests: Ric White and Linda Thornton. Topic: The Bell Witch Haunting. We talk with Ric and Linda who made the first film about the Bell Witch about the legend, what's fact and what's myth, and the discrepancies between what's known and what was in the new film "An American Haunting." We also debuted our second EVP from Ellis Bolles Cemetery, and "Jon" called in to share his family's experience with the Witch of Cove Street."

Hope you enjoy.

1 hour 37 minutes

Size: 22.1 MB

Download the show. Right click and "Save Target As"

4 comments:

Pat Fitzhugh said...

Thanks for posting the old show. Your two guests (who I've known for quite some time) are very knowledgeable on the subject. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

P. Fitzhugh
Nashville, TN

Craig said...

Glad you did. It was a classic and I remember staying with my cousins who lived near whitehouse at the time and he always dared me to do the mirror summons. I was brave until I go in front of one, I never did. I remember hearing other stories about her that I guess went down in lore.

Thanks for the comment.

Anonymous said...

lol these things happen - I still think you rock and the old show upload is welcome :)

Craig said...

Thanks Denise for the encouragment and the kind words. I know it will not be the last time either.lol