ITUNES AND SPOOKY SOUTHCOAST

Update: 11-24-08

I checked I-tunes tonight and for the most part with the exception of October the shows have been updated there. The main achieve so far is still out of date but I know they are working on it. I will keep posting the new shows as long as I can so there can be two chances for us to get Spooky Southcoast incase something happens to thier feed.

We can call this blog "Spooky Southcoast - The lost Episodes". And I'm sure we can create a conspiracy for this idea as well. Speaking of which be sure to listen to the JFK show (11-22-08) it was really a good and informative interview.

Don't forget to tune in next week, it should be at the normal 10-midnight hours. Have your wallets ready for the benefit show.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

P.S. Eat extra pie for me.

0 comments: