SPOOKY SOUTHCOAST RADIO 10-18-08

I got an email from Tim before I left town this past weekend and he did not know if or when the show would be on. I left the record time to the standard and of course missed it. I have a thought to go ahead and set everything up to record from 6 to midnight to ensure I get the show if it is on. I will not promise to keep that schedule but I will try and see how much hard drive space it eats.

Until then if anyone else has recorded the show, drop me a message so we can post it.

The Show Notes from Spooky Southcoast:

"10.18.08: The Spooky Crew will be live tonight at a special 6 p.m.EST start time before the Red Sox game."

Update

The show from 8-9-08 is now updated in the Spooky Southcoast Archieves, and can now be downloaded or streamed.

The show notes are as follows:

"8.09.2008:
The Spooky Crew kicks around a number of topics, including the battle between the Lizzie Borden Bed & Breakfast and a new Lizzie-themed museum in Salem, as well as the alleged "Batman Curse."

Time: 1 Hour 34 Minutes



Thanks for checking.

0 comments: